Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My commute

When my wife and I were house shopping after we got married, our first priority was a location that was no more than 1 town away from each of our jobs. We wound up equidistant from our two jobs (7 miles each). I'm fortunate to still be at my job, while my wife is now home full time.

It takes me about 15 to 20 minutes to get to and from work, and my journey has just three traffic lights. I find that it is just the right amount of time to transition between work and home, and most of the trip is conducted on very pretty roads:





All of the ugly, irritating parts of the trip are right at the end:


On a nice day, like yesterday when I took these photos, driving to work is nice, not just 'not as bad as it could be'.

Something simple that I like.

No comments: